The good ship Dreamwidth
Apr. 30th, 2009 11:52 pmThanks to
quiara, I have a DW account. I have absolutely no idea what I'll do here but I seem to collect blogs like most people collect...collectible things. Those crazy little state spoons! That's what.
So if you've read
cryfreedom's first entry, you will see that I am having my wisdom teeth yonked tomorrow. I am not worried about this. I mostly want it over with so I can get some sleep. Because I am sorely lacking in sleep these days. Nightmares, insomnia, etc., etc.
But enough about that. And everything else. Because I have nothing to say right now!
So if you've read
But enough about that. And everything else. Because I have nothing to say right now!
no subject
Date: 2009-05-01 04:23 am (UTC)Tomorrow will go fantastically well and you're in excellent hands with
no subject
Date: 2009-05-01 01:01 pm (UTC)